Competitive process development
We deliver sustainable competitive production solutions
In a context of high market demand and competition, LibraGen manages to handle a unique positioning. LibraGen's services address two major problems shared by the fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food and agrochemicals markets:
- the improvement and simplification of the existing synthetic routes via high performance bioprocesses
(cost, energy and raw material rationalization)
- the identification of novel active compounds and the design of the corresponding production process
(innovative products and sustainable manufacturing technologies).
LibraGen's capabilities allow solutions for overcoming today’s drastic constraints (in term of novelty, selectivity and profitability) encountered by the above-cited industrial sectors.
LibraGen's strategic intent is to achieve partnerships on the development of high added value products and services in areas where our capabilities provide to our customers a competitive edge, particularly in biocatalysis and bioprocess technology.
A unique offer
We favour privileged interactions with our customers to ensure success at three levels:
- Initial research and feasibility study for the design of novel biocatalytic tools and synthesis routes
(upstream integration in partners lab of biocatalysis)
- Development phase for the set up of new production processes
(solve synthesis bottlenecks)
- Production time for the design of back-up of existing processes
(creation of generation two processes to improve performances, yield, purity, effluents, cost)
Our industrial background explains our shared success by achieving rapid development of optimal synthesis routes, which are transferred in a straight line to our clients' production plants.
Our services in biocatalysis combine every determinant aspects of a fully integrated project including discovery, molecular evolution and engineering, process development, as well as IP matters.